1. What information do we collect and for what purpose?
The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide to us directly. We may collect personal information, such as your name, phone number, your business name, your address, your email address, and your logo or any images you upload when you register for our Service, sign up for our mailing list, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and TrueReview and any other information you provide to TrueReview.
- Data collected through the use of the Service. We collect information about how you use the Service and your actions on the Service.
- Information we receive from your third-party accounts that you connect to our Service. We may receive personal information about you from third parties and combine that with information we collect through our Service. For example, we may obtain information when you connect your account on a third-party service to our Service, such as Google. If you choose to connect TrueReview to such third party services, we may collect information related to your use of those third party services, such as authentication tokens that allow us to connect to your third party accounts. We may otherwise collect information about how you are using TrueReview to interact with those connected third party services. The data we receive from these third-party sites is dependent upon that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party website. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Service.
- Location information. TrueReview does not collect or store your location in order to provide you with our Service.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Control Over Your Information” below.
On our website: We, or our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Service, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp (a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser), and other such information. We also collect information about the way you use our Service, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, the pages you visit, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the Service from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the Service. We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners and view its currently available opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
3. Sharing of your information
TrueReview does not and will not share your personal information with third party services.
4. Control over your information
Account settings. You may change your business information, such as your business name, your name, your phone number, your address, your business logo and your email address from the account settings of the Service.
How to control your communications preferences. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Modifying, disconnecting third party accounts or deleting your information. At any time you may disconnect your account from Facebook and Google. You may also cancel and discontinue your subscription from the Account Settings of TrueReview dashboard.
5. How we store and protect your information
Keeping your information safe: We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. Children’s Privacy
TrueReview does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Service. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How to contact us
Last Modified: November 1, 2019